- Startup representative must be a citizen and resident of an IDB borrowing member country.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be the founder or co-founder of the organization.
- The organization must have at least six months and no more than three years since being established and it should be legally registered.
- Applicant must operate in an IDB borrowing member country
- Applications must be submitted through this website.
- Applications must be submitted in any of the four official languages of the IDB (Spanish, French, English or Portuguese)
- Applicant organization must have a solution or product already (not an idea), or at least a minimum viable product with users already testing it.
- The organization startup must be ready to raise funds to go onto a new level of growth and impact.
- A video pitch of no more than 2 minutes is required. The video must show all team members of the organization in front of the camera. The video must be custom made for this call. It must be uploaded to Youtube, as part of the application (no password protection please).
The deadline to submit applications is September 12th, 2017 11:59 PM EST. There will be no extensions.APPLY